Monday, December 19, 2011

Update on "Anna" by Pat Moulton sculpt

With the holidays coming so soon again, I had to do something to keep my mind from running. So I have kept busy. "Anna" is coming along beautifully. I love her coloring and just adore her tinyness! Did I say I love doing preemies? She has had so many ultra thin layers (I actually lost count) of GHSP to achieve her very life-like coloring it's like she really is coming alive. Her little tummy plate is da bomb! I am so looking forward to getting her hair from TNGUN and getting her rooted! That is once I finish her beautiful baby skin tones. I don't think she'll have a Christmas birthday that's for sure.
I am leaning towards Leila  for her name, but I just want to let it simmer before I really decide. She has such delicate features like a little rose petal. She's still up for a few more layers and a very special name search! I almost want to keep her for myself! LOL So here's anothet peak.


Ohhhh and my "Lex" baby by Natali Blick (Doll Dreams) is coming along well too.
Here's what his sculpt looks like, of course, mine doesn't have eyes yet. LOL

His caucasian skin tones are finally evolving so I'll have pictures of him soon! He's just the cutest sculpt. Don't want him feeling slighted, because he really is! I love how you see just a little bit of his tongue, it gives him such personality. Since I finished my guitar lessons until February, I have no excuse! Look for more updates on Lex soon too!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment