Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well baby has a name...meet

Jameelah!

She's not finished yet, so she will definitely be a New Year baby! I have to glue in her hair and fine tune a few things but I think that she came out wonderful! I still have to put her all together, but I needed to take photos of her so she's just kinda together. LOL I just love doing these tiny ones, I don't know why but it's just something about them. Her hair is gorgeous! I didn't go wrong getting her hair from TNGN (Deb) it's the color I want and just as soft as it can be! I love the fact that she lets you know what clip and what the name of the goat is and if the hair is kid or yearling. I even like how she prepares it, you know the cut end without a doubt. Anyway enough jabbering.

tried a little hair painting for the baby fine hair
added spit bubbles, removed the one on the far left, a little over-kill
we've got beautiful hair!
This one was taken with my cellphone so it's a little blurry

Ohhh, ohhh Cameron named Jamie is now living in England with his new mommy and nani, this is some of what she had to say:
:) we are all very happy amazed with Jamie he's amazing feels real, looks real you did a brilliant job !! My daughter very pleased with him we all are. Me and my daughter cried lol so thank you very much
After seeing someone on FB, she is also interested in can you guess? Yes, Jameelah as Jamie's baby sister, so much for the update, well I've got to get back to work!
 
From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment