Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Progress..

Well I've kept her quiet as possible. Still not weight bearing after 24 hours but I hope that is a plus, I wish for her to heal slowly and completely. The less she trys to use her little leg the better, I'll have to report to her vet next Monday either way! Just hope surgery is not required!! Did I say that already? Poor baby she is getting a little more back to herself, probably the drugs! Anti-inflamatory and pain medication, lets say she's doing a lot more sleeping. I also think that she is eating up the fact that she's getting carried around a lot! LOL

Now I can get started back on rooting my Lex. I just can't wait to see how his hair is going to turn out too! Still have to do nails on both babies and make Jai Li's special little outfit. I was looking at the material last night! I think she's going to be sooooo what shall we say? Oriental! LOLROTF

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment