Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lil D's progress...

Working off and on on Seth's head (that name may change). Kinda helps me get my mind off of my baby. Lil D's progress...or lack of. Well it's been a week. She's gotten a little of her sweet personality back but she's not showing any improvement as far as her knee is concerned. Seems like she's a candidate for a very expensive knee surgery. They don't want to wait more than a month and I don't see what good waiting will do. I can't stand watching her hopping around, although she's handling it better than I am. Just means a much longer convalescence for her to still end up needing the surgery. I'm just not feeling that. So I stay still so that she stays still, her appetite is all that great, but has a positive note. She's a little overweight so short of not making herself sick, would take some of the pressure off of her other knee, by the way can be affected due to her over compensating. So, back to relieving my stress and watching Seth's hair really starting to take shape beautifully.

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment