Monday, September 9, 2019

Wichita Kansas Doll Show 2019

It has been a wild few months and yes still here! I finally accepted the fact that I cannot do everything...thereby not getting something done. Moving forward, did another Wichita Kansas Doll Show and it was even better than the last! Saw some old friends and met new ones!
Getting ready for setup:


All done:


 We were so happy doing a pre-setup, made life so much easier!


My long time friend /co-worker was my show assistant


and first customer of the day!⬇😊


my little fugly contest baby. I am seriously thinking of making him an AA baby. I just couldn't connect to him. He seemed quite content with big eyebrows ( I redid them 4 times that I can remember and they always came out the same...go figure) 😖😂😂😂😂 I'll have to add the photo where he's in his competition outfit, they were adorable. The contest was really set up nice, didn't actually get to see the babies close up, but the pictures shared showed some beautiful babies for sure!


I also have my online store up and running! It was a bit hair raising but "I got er done"!

So feel free to browse and shop at my store!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment