Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Meet Pavel my newest baby

Introducing Pavel (PAW-vel) my newest baby boy 3 lbs. 8 ozs. and 16 inches long! He was formerly the Ltd. Ed.  "Brandon kit by the talented Tamie Yarie. This tiny prince has gorgeous Caucasian skin tones that were achieved using the brand new Ultimate Fusion Air dry Paints. Yes, I like to try new things. These paints very durable (I mean durable) and after the proper curing time, they are extremely difficult to remove! I am in love (with him too! 💋)!!! This little preemie which is what his name means in Russian (small) has 3/4 limbs, doe suede body, micro-rooted and hand rooted eyelashes with black alpaca baby soft hair by J's Premium Mohair, hand painted eyebrows, milia, veining, tummy plate, magnetic binky and more! Just sooooo sweet and easy to pose!!!





From my heart to yours...
Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment