Monday, August 6, 2018

Harper Layne's Here! UPDATE!!!

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜Well the bad...Have you ever had a taste for something so bad and when you go to get it they are all out? LOL, me and the follow-me eyes didn't agree on several issues...and she has the perfect expression for them. Anyway, that was shelved for now 😏bummer. Still working on perfecting them...all is not lost. There will be others.


but here's the good! I am so pleased with how she turned out in spite of my initial busted bubble! She has to-die-for beautiful "cobalt blue" eyes and dark eyelashes for contrast, pierced ears and is baby scented, blinged-out binky and bracelet. She wears 0-3 months, 20" long and weight's a healthy 4 lbs. 14 ozs.
Her strawberry N Cream complexion is perfect for these absolutely gorgeous eyes and adorable expression! I am still in love! 😍


So much personality, I just had to show her off some more!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’“

From my heart to yours...
Hugs, Judie
 www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment