Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wish I could show you more! Just a tease


Copy of DSC_2183
I have been so busy and I am so far behind! LOL I have been painting, repairing, redoing and every time I think I’m caught up I find something else I need to do. Let’s not leave out lawn service and wasp chasing (uhhh not so much chasing as devising tactical research to their elimination)! Anyhooo, I have finished the very beautiful twins and I want so bad to show them, but I can’t at the moment. WHY? I can’t say. I just wanted you to know that they are finished and they are adorable, but they must remain anonymous for a little while longer! I just love, love, love how life-like their skin tones turned out and I am bursting at the seams to find them a new mommy! But alas I must have patience and I hope that you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment