Sunday, July 21, 2013

Another Bountiful Baby Contest! REALLY?

Bountiful Baby is having a reborning contest for newly released "Chanel and Candy"! Okay, I know, lol so while working on Felicia I am going to be bringing "Candy" (another winner) by Donna RuBert to life! She's going to be 20 inches long, has 3/4 arms and full legs! She takes 20 mm eyes. Thinking about possibly doing some hair painting, maybe. Just not sure until I see her head. I already know that I am going to do her in Caucasian flesh tones and that will keep me from getting "color slammed" while working on Felicia's AA skin tones. Meaning? That will help to keep me in perspective. She already has her name, Jazmyn!! Think I'll call her Jazzie for short! LOLROTF I am so excited! I see great photographic potential for her too!
 

They are both adorable sculpts and I know that I will have my "Candy" kit by Monday! Yeahhhh!! I chose Candy over Chanel because of her slightly opened mouth. It's as if she is cooing. She just looks like a happy baby.

 I borrowed the picture from them until she comes! Hopefully they don't mind! I just wanted you to see her right now! Anming has had her bath and waiting, but she's gotta wait until the contests are over...she's a little sad about that too! See ya soon Jazzie!!!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment