Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Review of Gerber Small Newborn Primary Dot Onesie - fits about 4-8 lbs

Hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year and that it will be a blessed and prosperous one for each and everyone! I decided to do something different to bring the New Year in, work on babies! They say how you end the year is how the year will be. Kinda believe that, been feeling a little like Hughe Hefner. Spent a lotta time in my PJ's last year...so I wanted to do it different this time.

Formally introducing little Jameelah! She made her debute at midnight January 1, 2011 weighing in at 3 lbs. 2 ozs. and 17 inches long. Her name means beautiful and that she is!


Yes, ALL done, VERY photogenic I am so pleased with her! She already has an interested mommy!!!! Yeahhhh! She is just adorable and has had numerous comments as to how life-like she looks in person. I like her scuplt so much...hummm, might have to order another kit! LOL



I have to thank my niece and nephew for being so sweet to let me use their hands for modeling!! LOL I forgot, the gloved one is my hand!


I just love ordering tiny things for my tiny babies from The Preemie Store!

Originally submitted at The Preemie Store & More
Lap shoulder neckline to make dressing easier

Very well constructed!
By Love to make reborns from Missouri on 1/4/2012
5out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Pros: Cute, Lightweight, Colorful, Soft, Durable
Best Uses: Preemies
Was this a gift?: No
I periodically order preemie clothing from here because I do some 24 week "reborn" preemies. The Preemie Store offers a very nice supply of those very little things (like hats, booties, hand mitts and onsies) that you just can't run out to the store and buy. They are just too tediously tiny to make and your prices are right on time!
Little Lex is coming along and I will be posting pics of him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment