Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jack is now Teddy!

Nice way to start out the year!


I have made myself get back on track and finally finished little Jack now known as Teddy. It seems so funny, once I got started on him I didn't want to stop.  I will post his updated photo shoot on his "Jack" page. I am so excited, he turned out so well!
 
I have ordered "Cuddles" (of whom I did fall in love with) from BB because I am just dying to try out this AA human hair that I bought last fall. I didn't have a sculpt in my collection that I felt it would work for and this sounds like a Bigggg toddler. I am so looking forward to trying it! I have a feeling that she's going to look just adorable with a little curly Afro, even if it takes me 6 weeks to root her! I just hope that her head isn't too big for my convection oven! Now that would be ugly! LOL
I hope that they don't mind, but had to temporarily borrow BB's "un-reborn" photo until she comes! She's the first of  Donna RuBert's Fabulous Quad Series. Cookie, Ladybug and Kitten followed, but I liked her expression the bestest! She's 24 inches with her chubby knees bent but is supposed to work out to a whopping 26 inches with 3/4 limbs. Cuddles and her sisters are the equivalent of  9 or 12 month old toddlers.
 
 

Little Keanu enjoys his new home with his new mommy, they both attended the art show with me! Mentioning art, I have started a new session for my art class. This time I am doing portrait paintings of my husband. I just hope and pray that I can really do him justice and it doesn't turn out like a caricatures of him but an actual dimensional paintings.
From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I hope that you can enjoy your new project.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete