Friday, January 14, 2011

Jack is back and going through the birthing process!

Yeahhhhh, I finally worked up the nerve to start reborning again after my husband's passing. I know that he wouldn't have wanted it any other way, but I just found it soooo hard to get started. He was my best critic and poor tormented "whadda ya think of this or whadda ya think of that" sounding board. I miss him very very much for so many reasons.

Now about Jack (I don't want to depress you), I love Tamie Yarie's preemie sculpts and I love doing preemies. I love little Jack especially, because he's a micro-preemie. He'll be about 14 inches completed, very detailed and just simply adorably precious features. I couldn't decide on his ethnicity and finally let my heart lead me. He is going to be Caucasian since I haven't done one in a while.
Then:


Now...
He's got his first 3 layers and I am letting the thinner flash off and bake these layers. I have his little outfits are just the cutest, so that was the extra incentive to get started. I can't wait to see him "born".
I will keep posting his progress on his special page, so keep checking back for his updates! I am excited!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment