Saturday, August 3, 2013

Meet little Jazzie aka Candy

Well I finished Jazmyn over Felicia because of time constraints for the contest. She came out beautiful and I am working on her photo shoot now. Since she is the perfect little angel I made her the cutest little tutu outfit. I attached it to her onesie with wings! LOL I did make her look like she's crying even though she could be a happy baby, just seemed right. Well here's a preview of her new "look".



Yes, the front says "Angel"!
 How do you like her wings? It's done in a beautiful teal tulle and with her chubby legs it is just too cute!
 

 
I micro-rooted her hair with my favorite brown/black hair from Deb of TNGUN. I just love it!


She has textured skin, pierced ears, veins and 3D eyebrows and...tears. Once I get all of her photos together, I will be back on Felicia and her blushing highlights and hope to complete her very soon!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment