Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nadia really is coming along!

Finally got back to her but then disaster struck! My sister was bitten by her cat on her hand, they are fairly sure that he had Feline Leukemia he wasn't doing well and she's got several other cats. The bite got infected rather quickly and spread up her arm. That resulted in a 3 day hospital stay, but doing better now, him not so good he was euthanized.  If I had my druthers I'd rather be bitten by a dog than a cat, their little mouths harbor all sorts of bacteria. Although I have been bitten by a dog and my hands blew up like two Goodyear blimps, it didn't travel up my arms! Ahhhh, maybe not getting bit period would be the best thing. hahahaha

Then Nadia's limbs didn't fair very well in the bake off. Needless to say I really wasn't that fond of them anyway so maybe it was for the best or my subconscious, I didn't like her flat feet. LOL No matter I found the perfect limbs for her and I really have to admit that I like them much better! You will never guess who's limbs! They are BB "Joey" limbs I couldn't believe my luck. So I went back to work and she's got beautiful blue Masterpiece eyes "Stormy" that work so well with her bi-racial skin tones. I can't wait to start rooting her hair. I am going to use my "Black/brown" kid mohair from TNGUN for her. It has a slight wave to it so I think it will be really nice.

I promised updates:

 



 



From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment