Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Special BABY Sale, a SWEETHEART of a Deal!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's been in the works for some time now I know. I have hunted and hunted and finally found what I can live with! It's basic, but my heart is in it (as well as a few of my brain cells)! LOL
I am pleased to announce...
I finally have my store on board and I felt that this would be a great time for a "Sweetheart" BABY SALE!!!


"Sweetheart Special 10 day sale" starts today 2/5/19 at 6:35 pm CT (no special reason, it equals 14)!
Go to my my website to get to the store. Click on "Baby Boutique" under Available Babies! My Valentine Special to you! Select dolls will be 28% off (get twice the love)! 

                                                    FYI. The sale price does not include S/H nor layaway.


From my heart to yours...

 Hugs, Judie
 www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment