Thursday, December 7, 2017

Shissssh...

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Several things have gone on since then!
I have been working with my new "fur" daughter, making progress. My great nephew just got married to a very lovely young lady and I hope that they will be very happy together! I have been trying to take a nut off of my kitchen sink (without success I might add) and had to throw in the towel and call in strong hands, coming in the morning! Yeah, because I have a mess going on in my kitchen right now. LOL

If you've been looking for my website, it's still there...out there..somewhere! 🌎🌑 I have been trying to set up my store page using Square thinking it would be simple and at one time and a few years earlier it might have been. I see that there are a few dynamics that I need to learn about it for certain. This is all that I know for now, I was supposed to be linking Square with my web provider however, something has obviously gone wrong.😒 The next problem is they don't have an operating phone number for some reason and for some time. Allegedly will be up an running tomorrow? Sure, we'll see. It's been a while I do know that! I will be posting this message on FB as well, it's just a little embarrassing when you direct people to it only to find out...it's not there.

Well on the good side of things the little triplets are coming along nicely. They will be a nice deep honey brown with tummy plate birthmarks and umbilicus's that looks like they're just about to drop off (not overdone). They have veins and mottling. I like to let them cure for several days to a week depending on the number of layers I do since I'm using air-dry paints for them. In their case I'm using the Miracle Blend paints which is one of my faves. I have a few more details to do. Shading and doing their little palms and soles are next. Hopefully soon I will get to start on their hair.

Hopefully, I will have my website back in view soon too...grrrrrrr

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie
 www.loveisforevernursery.com

1 comment: