Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Finally!!!

Still here! It's been so long, that I don't know where to begin! I have only been able to look at my blog through my phone which was a bummer and blinding to say the least when you get to be my age. For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me log in through my PC. "Today" I thought I'm going to give this one more try or just start over. I don't know what changed what I had for my P/W, but I found what works! YEAhhhhh!
So far behind, but here goes and long story short. Things that I have been up to: rebuilt my backdrop stand for my new beautiful backdrops. Here's a sample of a couple!

Then I have always wanted a seashell prop, but too expensive, even the fake ones! Finally found a pattern to make one! I am so proud of myself (my niece Stacey lent a hand in applying the plaster). Took forever to dry out completely, I found that she likes to play in the water, too funny but it came out so well. I gotta admit that I've been on a building mode for some reason, no matter I'm happy.
My little model and latest addition is Angel Marie, if you are wondering!


Angel Marie (Jewel sculpt) was to be a memory custom, but they could never get caught up, so I went ahead and painted her. She is done with BabyFX permanent air dry paints. I'm a little upset because MGDOLLS. com doesn't make these paints and powders anymore due to the expense...Sob! No matter all is not lost! MacPhersons Arts & Craft came out with RebornFX, very similar. I just wish that they get connected with the powders too, they are made specifically for reborning! I love them so much, I know I will just hate it when they run out.

 She has an anatomically correct tummy plate, beautiful newborn colored glass eyes and just precious!
 My current baby has been waiting on her hair (Auburn) for a little bit, poor thing. I didn't think that I would have quite enough for this one's head! LOL So, she's in the process of being rooted now. She is Camelah Elaine, Donna RuBert's crawling toddler "Kenzie". She didn't have teeth, so I have added them and spit bubbles for additional cuteness!

 So since Camelah is cutting teeth, she's got a little runny iritated nose, but still such a happy baby with hazel green eyes and peaches and cream complexion. Yes, she has a magnetic binkie and custom made body too! She's a big girl to say the least.
Also, in the works...tiny ones...I just finished the boy's outfit, the girls are fine so I just made them matching beanies. Just because they will be tiny doesn't mean they can't all look cute! And I love the nautical look on babies...I do, I DO!
I have been doing much, much, more but some has been related to other business. Now, that I can use my PC again, I am just so thankful! Yak at ya soon (sooner than the last time, LOL)!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment