Monday, December 16, 2013

We've got Pictures!

 
 I promised pictures of Melanie! Just to refresh your memory this was the "Crystal" (sculpt) by Denise Pratt now Melanie by Judie (Reborn)!

She's still a diamond in the rough, I have to do her eyelashes still! The little red velvet dress with matching bloomers and headband, as much as I liked it (when my sister brought it to me as very gently used, I didn't see) it has a small milk stain on the collar and I don't know if it will come out. Bummer! It was just sooo her and right for the holidays and in excellent shape (definitely a one time occasion)! Well, this being only test shots, she might have to go to a new party dress that I'm thinking about when it's all said and done.
 


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment