Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Another Year almost gone!

Well another month almost gone and I made another birthday, thank God! I have been into a mired of things! Home repairs, guitar classes, dentist (had to have a tooth pulled to save another tooth), bead looming, still dealing with the loss of my BFF (hubby was buried on my birthday), updating my website and dolly work! Just trying to keep my mind occupied. I just shipped off one of my PeaWee's to Germany, Shania! Yeah!!! Jazzie is in the adoption process and I did another PeaWee; a micro-preemie boy (10") named Darius Alan. LOL I haven't done his portfolio as yet, but he's anatomically correct (tummy plate), he's got "RoPan" hair! Bet I got ya going there! What is RoPan? He has painted hair and I have rooted the crown, okay so I am experimenting, but for him I think it's too adorable. He's a Marita Winters sculpt aka "Katie". Just as cute as a little button! I had to make his little romper and diaper set so that he'd have something to wear. I finished those this morning. He's got a little basket bed that I am working on and then I still have to finish Melanie aka Crystal sculpt. I don't know what it is about her, but she seems to keep ending up on the back burner! She will get done...just don't know when? LOL

Oh, have a HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!
I will have pics of Darius Alan soon!



From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment