Wednesday, April 3, 2013

No Pun intended!

Well officially but not official yet, I am excited to say that Paris is going to France, but she was looking soooo sad! LOL It was touch and go but I am really happy to say the girls won't be split up. They are going together! Their new mommy to be actually bid on Paris and won, but later communicated that she wanted her sister as well! I won't say that it's officially official until (LOL) I see da money! It's gonna be one heavy box with these girls! She has been communicating with me on numerous occasions so I think everything will turn out fine...eBay...now that's another story.
Well, in the end hope to have happy, happy news about them traveling to distant lands! Boy I bet my husband would have loved to hear that. This year I have covered the Ukraine, US, Canada and now France Truly I am glad that they get to go together. Now...just wait...

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment