Sunday, March 24, 2013

Little Tia has finally been adopted


 

I was so surprised when a lady asked about her because she fell in love with her! I never figured she'd leave because of her size. Tia's only like 10.5 inches long, she's a Kimberly Durden sculpt "Tiny Blessings". I had to make most of her little outfits, The nautical outfit is an actual dolly dress but it was just so cute on her! Although I have to admit, she's got personality plus! Those big eyes and I never know which way she's looking! As tiny as her ears are...I had the nerve to pierce them and she's got her own bed. LOL





 just waiting to go...


So "Tiny Little Tia" is going to Ohio next week! I can't wait to hear from her new mom!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment