Friday, December 13, 2013

Bridgette gets her new outfit!

As promised Bridgette got her new "Bonny" sailor outfit by "Mykidstudio" that was selected just for her and it looks like it was made just for her! It is even cuter in real life and they shipped fast!
 
she is such a little show-off!


The outfit looks like cotton in the photos but it's more like a sateen polyester

The six gold double breasted buttons just set it off! I love that big front bow, puff sleeves and back ties with navy blue strip accents. It is just simply ADORABLE! The tam has little white ribbon tails on the back, but I will have to show you those details at a later date! I couldn't resist adding the little patent leather shoes with bow ties and her little lace trimmed socks with bow accents. She is on her way to be a part of the photographer Jamie Diamond's "Amy Reborn Project in New York" for two weeks! I am so excited about being able to be included! Can't wait to see what Jamie does with her photos and I can't wait for Bridgette to return!
 
Well still have a bit to go on Melanie's head. It's going to be interesting because I am experimenting, I decided to mix hair fibers. That's all I am going to say about that. Ha-ha and hope the joke's not on me!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment