Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Saphira (Surprise) Dragon baby on eBay

Well it took me a while to pull this little girl together! She has truly kept my mind occupied. I had to develop her as I went, so it was a surprise to me as well! Then I had to pull her all together for eBay with a story line. I hope it keeps people interested! LOL
from this...
 to this!
 
Meet Saphira the Blue dragon baby


She is Turanz, she is Draconian a princess soon to be queen of the universe.

 
 
to learn more about Saphira and her siblings, see her link below...check it out!
 
 
Visit Saphira's auction for a real treat! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161108442777&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

I hope that you enjoy!!!!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

2 comments:

  1. This is an AMAZING transformation! I absolutely love this!!! You are extraordinarily talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your very lovely compliment!

    ReplyDelete