Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The self destructive life of an Artist

Wanted to share this about the life of an Artist

How we put ourselves down not only as artists, but human beings. I am so guilty of many of these:
How we really can uplift ourselves, by first stop looking for others approval. We have to learn how to make ourselves happy. Remember how babies, in their innocence, can sit and play and laugh all by themselves without a care in the world? We need to empty our minds and get back to that innocence.

I am guilty of self-sabotage. I am re-learning/re-teaching myself how to love living with me. I am going to live for me, create my babies with love as always. Because, there is someone out there that will find and appreciate my talents for mine alone. I grant myself permission to be human! So there, got that off my chest!

I will soon be putting a very pretty Camelah Elaine photo shoot for you to see (ok, not the entire shoot, but some very enchanting photos). She is just adorable, Kenzie sculpt by Donna RuBert.

See ya soon, peace, love, power and God Bless!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment