Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hope that you like the new LOOK!

Hi! I so hope that you had a marvelous and blessed weekend.
I also hope that you like the new look? Just seemed time for a change, so I decided to take the plunge and just DOIT!

I have been rooting that melon head of Camelah Elaine (just keep breaking needles on it, not cool). I do believe that she's going to be simply adorable if I might say so myself. OK, I will. She's going to be simply a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! LOL Then, I want to get started on the "tiny ones". I just can't wait! I have always said that I am a slow painting artist. I just like to complete the baby / babies that I am working on, giving them my total focus before going to the next unless they are special orders. I always have and I am thinkin...I always will.

I even attended my 45th class reunion, kinda under protest, but glad that I did go to the banquet. It was kinda fun, good seeing some people that I hadn't seen since high school! Why did we have a "roaring twenties" theme? I don't know...I still tried to participate in spite of it and those that didn't. (snickering) I will have to get pictures on here soon!

Got to see "Sister Trip" and I haven't laughed that much in years! It was just good and the cast was ALL STAR in my book any day! Needed a break from all of the mess that's going on. Had to take my little Diva to the vet 2 weeks ago, doing something that she really rarely does...excuse me, but puking. Then she has been literally gnawing on her paws at certain times (one in particular) and that I figured was allergy related especially after it rains and she walks in the grass. She chews her own nails, turns those little suckers into cat claws and I do find that amazing, painful, but amazing. Then I had noticed that she had started losing weight but, in her case it was good because she is my little pudjums! I even asked her if she was putting herself on a diet...did I get an answer, no not really. However, if looks could kill. All joking aside, she was scaring me. I mean I understand that she'll be 10 next April but I am looking to spend with her another 10, God willing. She has been my rock and my little furry guardian angel through it ALL. So off to the vet and 4 meds (all total later poor thing had a yeast infection in her ears and on her paws which included a bacterial infection. She's doing much, much better no more puking, still does some itching after walking in wet grass, but less intense. My GURL is in love with her bland diet of boiled "chic/rice pattays" that I have been feeding her.You would think that she was getting prime rib. Will be transitioning her back to her regular diet and I am seriously thinking of changing that . Her little bro-bro has been giving her moral support, except when he pooped on the floor of the vet hospital (another not cool moment in time).

Well, been up all night guess I do need to go to bed! Have a wonderful day and yak back at ya soon! Next time pictures too!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment