Wednesday, December 11, 2013

One down, one to go!

I finally got Bridgette's hair all rooted and she's all girl! She is the so adorable Amy kit by Jannie de Lange. Here's a sneak peak of her! It was hard finding a paci that would work for her, she has such chubby cheeks!
 She hasn't been very happy since she got her ears pierced! LOL

 I ordered her a special little outfit and then she'll be off for a special project and return ready for adoption!

I am working hard at getting the rest of Melanie's hair rooted. I hope to have her completed before the week is out, so you can see her!

I just got my "Sally" kit by Bonnie Brown. I just gave her a bubble bath...hummm, just to cute how those ears stick out!! LOL Gotta get back to work!! 

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment