Saturday, December 7, 2013

Is it Possible?

AA toddler Felecia Renae' may very well be getting a mommy for Christmas!!!! YEAHHHHH! She just adopted little 6" Hailee and decided that Hailee needed a sister. I am waiting with baited breath! LOL Nuri reached his destination and is now known as Nicci! Still need mommies for Abra, Chane'l, Ayashe (Landon) and Pressli Dawn. I have faith!

We had some nice weather so I put up a few lights, just seemed like I couldn't break the neighborhood tradition, especially since my neighbor across the street started putting up lights too! Their children are grown now...they didn't put up outdoor lights before...hummm. Oh well better late than never. We were supposed to be in for some bad weather...yep, barely got a 1/2 inch of snow, but it made the lights look pretty. Weathermen...KWIM

Then I had to remove my newly installed floor under the sink, I was so despondent. I just re-did it about a month or two ago from the garbage disposal leaking. However, this time it's on me. I think water seeped under the sink when I was giving the pups a bath. They have their own bath tub but if it moves wrong it tips. Nothing more to say on that. Just had to take it all back up, it was getting that mildewed odor again and I can't stand to smell it. This time...contact paper! Jeeze Louweez!!

I have to do some update pics of Melanie / Crystal and Bridgette / Amy. I am rooting Bridgette's big head LOL almost finished so that I can start on Melanie's. I love how both of their skin tones turned out. I got a new Nikon 35mm lenses for extreme close up so I am biting at the bit to take some shots! Well, hair first, pictures next. :o) Back to work~


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment