Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Jai Lin has been Adopted!

I was so excited to see Jai Lin get adopted! I have babies everywhere! They definitely need to find new homes, so I can do more! LOL I will be happily shipping her off on Friday!

I have been so busy working on my 3 projects however I am happy to say that I am starting to see the light! My mystery baby is really turning out well. It has been an arduous task because I was developing her as I went along, if that makes sense. She shocked me, if I may say so. A lot of work, so she will definitely be OOAK babies, that's for sure! The other baby is being rooted and the third which was actually supposed to be first needs a few more layers and she will be having the same treatment finally~.

Well back to work, just had to pop in and give updates!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment