Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ayashe (little one) in Native American Indian

To keep my mind busy I have worked on several projects at one time. Moving little rocks around in the yard then Saphira was the next one, Melanie aka Crystal by Denise Pratt and last but not least Ayashe aka Landon by Tamie Yarie. Well, no longer a good multitasker I finished the hardest first, that being Saphira, then moving rocks, planting another boxwood bush and laying mulch. I was happy about this, I beat the rain. I am now working on Ayashe's photo shoot because I think she held my interest more than poor little Melanie and I thought that I would never get that little head rooted! Also, she was the next hardest, you will see why soon! Even though little Melanie was first on the list she managed to take a back seat in all of this again. LOL Not to worry, she is in the oven and waiting to bake some more of her layers. She's not been forgotten.

So here's a sneak peek at Ayashe (Landon by Tamie Yarie) a sweet little preemie Indian baby girl.



She has beautiful cinnamon skin tones, Adorable features that were emphasized by giving her textured skin, 3D eyebrows and hand painted fine baby hair. She's micro-rooted with black/brown kid mohair from TNGUN that is super soft, eyelashes are hand rooted and no detail has been missed. We know that Tamie is wonderful for detailing her sculpts! I left her nose intact (rarely do I do this) and she has a sweet little tummy plate that fits perfectly with her little 17 inch body, full legs with 3/4 arms and magnetic binky. Mentioning body her body was customized just for this sculpt! She is a Ltd. Ed. 196/800.  I love how she turned out, but back to more shooting, as you can see, she is very photogenic!

 




From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment