Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting there...

As of 7/15/13 little Felicia is going through reconstruction! Sorry it took so long but had a million other things going on and I want her to get my full attention!

Why? she's under reconstruction right now because I wasn't happy with her color. I want more of a honey color and she keeps giving me something else. So I put her aside until...yeah I know another tease, I know! You still can't see her face until I like what I see!  I have my fingers crossed, because she's been a little pain! LOL I just loved how her hair turned out so I refuse to give up on her.
 
This is as good as it gets for now!
 
 
 
As for the twins that isn't my doing, I am still biting at the bit to show them! LOL

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment