Friday, May 17, 2013

I promised pictures and I have delivered!

Okay, no pun intended! After rooting and rooting and rooting, I finally finished Nadia. Still as I worked there was something that just didn't grab me. Then it hit me!

Surprise, surprise about Nadia....

Nadia is a BOY!!! I guess the ultrasound was a little off!  LOLROTF Well you will see!









micro-rooted with TNGUN's mohair


 
Made an absolutely adorable little boy!!! As you can see I am having a ball photographing him. Poor little thing has no real chin to speak of but he's still very photogenic!

 

Well of course I had to come up with a new name for "him" since Nadia is a girl's name that meant hope. Meet Nuri  (pronounced NOOR-ee) which means "light". I think that it fits him very well with his bi-racial skin tones and I just love the "Joey" limbs on him. So the moral of this story is everything happens for a reason! LOL

Now off to root the twins!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment