Tuesday, April 9, 2013

HE MADE IT!!!! YEAH!!!

Jeffrey is now officially an Australian!!

 

 


Received: Tues., April 9, 2013 4:46 AM Hi Judie... Well my little man has finally arrived to me in Australia,I am totally in awe of his sweetness, cuteness and adorability.. You have done an amazing work of art in reborning him, And love his Blue eyes, even though I was told they were Brown..You have also done an amazing job of presenting him in his box with all his goodies, to me it was just like xmas opening all the parcels..I thank you so much for his reborning so I can now have the pleasure of being his new Mummy, I love the birth certificates as well... Jeffrey is now sitting in his new stroller with a huge smile on his face and watching TV :) The weather here is warm so I have taken his winter clothing of..I will be changing him soon into his pyjamas ready for bed.. Many Thanks again.. Kind Regards... Shirley & Jeffrey :)


I have to laugh, never had this happen before because his eyes are "supposed to be ebony brown from Masterpiece Eyes. I did look at them once she mentioned that they looked blue and depending on the light there was a lot more blue, but I promise, they were brown! Then while looking at another picture I took, they do look blue, weird, who knows.




LOL Maybe while waiting so long for a mommy crying made his brown eyes blue...Just happy that she's happy!!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment