Monday, March 25, 2013

Yesterday it was 50 degrees today LeLie's saga

Well they finally got it right and it snowed from about 4 am until about 10 or 11 pm. Beautiful wet snow! Yesterday it was like a spring day...How's that for St. Louis weather!


 
 LeLei thought it was fun...
 

 
Lil D was having no parts of it, smart girl that she is.


 
 He ran...leaped and played and then he paid the ultimate price...
 
The fur attacking snow monsters got him again
 
Well the coat didn't do much, but it kept it off of his chest. LOL I had to put him in warm water to get the darn things to melt so I could get them off him (again). I think that he learned his 1st lesson. The snow may not be your friend after all.


Just wanted to share a little funny with you! Uhhh, it's funny now I had to go and get the little monster because he refused to move Lil D watched from the patio door all nice and warm. It was almost knee deep for me. Grrrrr.


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! I love your blog, keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete