Friday, December 28, 2012

Guest Book for Tommie Johnson – Online Guest Book by St. Louis Post-Dispatch and Legacy.com.

2012 another lonely Christmas, I could have just as easily slept through the whole thing, but it wasn't an option. I am thankful for family/friend that helped me muddle through this one. I have been working on a memory book for my husband / for me. I am going to download his guestbook into book format on his 3rd Anniversary or his birthday in May. I would appreciate if you would sign it for me until then. Here's the link:


Guest Book for Tommie Johnson – Online Guest Book by St. Louis Post-Dispatch and Legacy.com.

Thank you and I hope that you have a very BLESSED and POSITIVE NEW 2013 YEAR! I'll be previewing my newest babies by then for sure!

From my heart to yours...Hugs,Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete