Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Getting busy

I got another guitar...still don't know how to play very well lol but I like it a lot! Still taking lessons and each time I learn a little more. Not bad for my age! It's a Ibanez V70CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar in transparent blue. Just gorgeous! Even though it's brand new I had new strings put on, because they don't hurt my fingers as bad. Ohhh, it's a Christmas present to myself. Now I have 3 guitars! My Fender, that I bought last year as my BD present to myself and my very oooooold (probably older than you) unknown maker except that it is Japanese made guitar.
 
 

Happy days!!! I am not big on politics and have to admit that I am glad that all of the election hoopla is over for the most part. I was not happy about the phone calls on my land line or cellphone, a major turn off, but not a voting deterent by any means. So that's my take on that!!!

I am starting on my next 2 babies from DD's, Jolina by Manuela Muth with open eyes is about 18 - 19 inches long.

 
 I am going to do this one as caucasian and Madeleine by Birgit Gutzwiller with closed eyes is going to be AA and 20 inches long.
They've had their baths and I just have to decide which skin tones I want to go with! LOL I am sure I am leaning towards a honey color for Madeleine, but if I can get darker...who knows! I am doing some experimenting with a different type of thinner so it's going to be interesting. I am definitely going to root with my dark brown from TNGUN and leaning towards brown from Slumberland Nursery for the other. I love these little faces and I know that they are going to be just too adorable!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment