Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Preview update

While taking my time, I thought that I'd just give a little preview of the WIP babies
 
Abra (Jolina by Manuel Muth), I just love this name! She has her veins and some detailing. Loving her skin tones already. I've made all of the girls breathers.

She's got the cutest chunky arms and legs! I am deciding on her eye color now. Brown did nothing for her so I may be going with what she has in now (reborn designer glass eyes in black/blue with large pupils ) LOL. Now to finish up her detailing!

Pressli Dawn is coming along beautifully! I opted for the larger iris and pupil for her in Luminous LDC dark Grey. It made her appear more newborn like. Her hand painted eyebrows came out beautifully!
She has textured facial "skin" with a little baby drool!
 
Chane'l my AA baby is under development as we speak, not far enough along to show but I am excited about all of their progress!
 
Well back to work!



From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment