Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ride 4 two

Well lookie what I found!!!
 I can't wait until it gets here! I paid less for this than for Lil D's single! LOL Go figure. No matter when I can figure out how to put the "boys" in her's I will use it to transport them unless I take her somewhere, just us girls! LOL This one is bigger than hers (of course), so both can stretch out and it's supposed to be just as easy to handle, we'll see. They detach and can be used as a carrier. It will be his car seat as well. Glad that he's not the type to get car sick. They are getting along a little better. He wants to shadow her and she still wants him to disappear, but without teeth showing! LOLROTF

Next week, he gets neutered and he's lost one of his baby fangs (Thank God). It's like being attacked by little teeny tiny needles. I took both of them with me when she went for her final checkup yesterday and got an excellent report. She has about 90% of her muscle mass in that leg and she has done so well that he said let her do what she wants! YEAAAAHHHH!!! The problem with handling two now, Uggggh. She wants to be carried and he want's to tie you up in his leash. Thus, how the upper idea came into play. Funny, when I was looking for hers couldn't find hardly any, now you get a whole page of suppliers! Again, go figure.

The good thing, now I can focus on my babies again, I am biting at the bit to get started on the memory baby. She's had her bath and is all ready to go. Just have to check on some light brown hair if I don't have any left...TNGUN here I come again! Well off to see if I can setup my boutique page on my website! Wish me luck!!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie www.loveisforevernursery.com

1 comment:

  1. that's the mohair I use a lot too :)
    and that's a pretty cool stroller!

    ReplyDelete