Friday, April 6, 2012

Lil Seth's progress and my new mattress

He is just going to be adorable! I micro-rooted him with dark brown hair from slumberland and he has dark brown glass eyes. I just love his little spit bubbles! LOL He is coming along very nicely!
I can't wait to start picking out his layette and shooting his portfolio. He is just tooooo cute, he'll be a hard one to let go of, that's no doubt.

Lil D update: She started weight bearing on leg yesterday and getting more and more back to her old self and finished the last of her antibiotics. Yeaaahhh! Now it's going to be really hard to keep her settled down. The good thing is I got a ramp for her through a friend. Going to take a little for her to get used to it when she can start to use it, but she's going to need it. Got a new mattress, because I haven't slept good for quite a while, I almost need a step ladder but we love it! LOLROTF

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment