Saturday, March 3, 2012

W.I.P.

 Catching up once again ! LOL

I am working on Lex by Natali Blick and Jiao by Andrie Stoete now known as Seth and Jai Li (Jah-Lee) which means good and beautiful in Chinese. Yes, I am actually working on 2 babies at one time! Both will have brown eyes of course and dark brown hair. One's a boy and the other a girl! That helped immensely! Jai Li's hair looks almost black it's so pretty and a rich soft dark brown. Seth will be micro-rooted with Slumberland hair in deep dark brown. Jai Li's hair will be dark, dark brown from TNGUN and she is looking awesome. I am using a #46 and you better go slow, even though they say that they are extra strength, I have broken quite a few needles, but I love the results so far! It will be worth it, they are coming along beautiful!
Preview:
Seth:

Isn't that the cutest little raspberry!!!
I love how his skin tones are coming out!

Jai Li



Although to me on here the look pretty much the same color in these photos I assure you that they are not. Both have very, very thin layers and layers of GHSPs. With her, I didn't want a lot of yellow undertones. Asians have a wide range of coloring. I do love how her coloring is coming out as well. I am debating on if she will have eyelashe are not. She has those tight little hooded eyes that may be over-whelmed if I don't do it right. Seth with very natural looking darker Caucasion undertones is really a cutie too! I can't wait to see him with his eyelashes. I am hoping for dreamy eyes! I think that you will really enjoy their photo shoots when they are ready! I have got some ideas for Jai Li that I am biting at the bit to do! 



From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment