Friday, March 2, 2012

Taraji is home with her new mommy & all settled in! Photo intense!

Sorry I'm late with her update! Well now that she's home with her mommy I can show you how she progressed her painted hair (my second attempt but first actual...ok if that makes sense LOL). She came out simply adorable and she was a big hit with my sister! She even took her to work to show her off when she felt better!!! She was being tortured because she had to wait several days even after she got this big box. It was so funny that she actually didn't open until the time I had down. Now get this Not to open until 5 pm on Valentine's Day! LOL I don't even know where I picked that time out of the air. Anyway enough chatter, I know that you have been wanting to see lil Raji!! Watch her transform!



After numerous layers of GHSP's

Welcome little Taraji Rucker


No she didn't go home this way, she just had to stay in the NICU for a few days! LOL






All ready to go home!
She wasn't happy with her photo shoots at all!






Hope you enjoyed lil Raji, her mommy sure does!



From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

2 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous. Do you ship all your babies that nicely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes every one of them! Thank you so much for your very lovely compliment!

      Delete