Saturday, January 28, 2012

Taraji a baby of faith

As you will see that I have an affinity for reborning these little ones! I have been working diligently on a new micro-preemie for someone special. This baby is straight from my heart and holds monumental sentiment. I still have a few little details to finish but I just about have her done. 
I have reborn Bountiful Baby's Taite by Denise Farmer and I think that she has evolved into an adorable little AA baby. Meet Taraji! Her name is Swahili for "Faith". I will explain the significance of that a little later:


Tummy plate, 3/4 limbed micro-preemie.


I did something totally different. She has hand painted hair!!! I micro rooted her eyelashes!


Added a magnetic bow and pacifier, I am so pleased with her skin tones as well!!!


I am almost finished with her christening gown and when it's done I will post those pics too!

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER! She is so very special to me! On this journey of breast cancer treatment, she came at the perfect time. I love her, I hold her, I hug her, and I can feel her love and yours when I just look at her. We are going to dress up in our breast cancer awareness gear and take pictures! Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, compassion, care, concern and most of all LOVE! I love you Judie and Taraji! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you and little Raji have bonded! Love you back!

      Delete