Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Review of Micro Preemie White Stretch Cap - fits up to 3 lbs

I just love this little cap, because it's UNISEX...boy or girl. I am working a special baby for one of my sisters that is dealing with a not so nice illness and want to surprise her. Haven't decided on boy or girl but just depends on what pops out at me when I finish. Hope to cheer her up and keep her attitude as positive as it has been!
Originally submitted at The Preemie Store & More

...little head warmer for teenie girl or boy

Tiny and Cute
By Loves2Reborn from St. Louis, MO on 1/13/2012
5out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Pros: Cute, Soft, Easy to put on, Durable, Lightweight
Best Uses: Preemies
Was this a gift?: No
I am a reborn artist that loves to bring to life like quality preemie dolls. Finding "tiny" baby clothes is not easy. I have shopped the Preemie Store several times and have always been satisfied with the product. Yes, I recommend this product for your very real babies! Just adorable and a definite keepsake!

No comments:

Post a Comment