Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Review of Hand Knit Hat and Booties - Blue - fits about 2-4 lbs

Yes, been there again! I just love their micro-preemie clothing and accessories for that perfect fit for my preemies! I just got these little things and ready to get them on some lucky little preemie reborn! LOL

Originally submitted at The Preemie Store & More

Hand-knit hat and booties of soft, stretchy acrylic

Just Adorable!
By Loves2Reborn from St. Louis, MO on 1/13/2012
5out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Pros: Colorful, Lightweight, Soft, Cute, Durable, Easy to put on
Best Uses: Preemies
Was this a gift?: No
I am a reborn artist that loves to bring to life like quality preemie dolls. Finding "tiny" baby clothes is not easy. I have shopped the Preemie Store several times and have always been satisfied with the product. Yes, I recommend this product for your very real babies! Just adorable and a definite keepsake!

No comments:

Post a Comment