Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Review of Gerber Preemie Blue Hat, Mittens and Bootie set - up to 5 lbs

Another cute little set that yes, I see to buying baby boy things. Humm, is that where I am headed again...a little tiny boy. Maybe!

Originally submitted at The Preemie Store & More

Made of 100% cotton for extra softness against baby's delicate skin

The picture does not do justice!
By Loves2Reborn from St. Louis, MO on 1/13/2012
5out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Pros: Strong Seams, Lightweight, Soft
Best Uses: Everyday Wear, Cold Weather, Sleeptime, Layering
I am a reborn artist that loves to bring to life like quality preemie dolls. Finding "tiny" baby clothes is not easy. I have shopped the Preemie Store several times and have always been satisfied with the product. Yes, I recommend this product for your very real babies! Just adorable and a definite keepsake!

No comments:

Post a Comment