Monday, December 5, 2011

Stinker is now Jeffery!

Well, I have been absent once again. :o( Still trying to get back in the saddle, but these holidays are killing me. Don't quite remember last year around this time. I have been busy, I finally painted the last room on the right, so I have finished the house...LOL now maybe I will get a bit more busy painting the babies!
I am happy to admit that I did finally complete "Stinker" now known as Jeffery and he took forever to root. His head is nearly big as mine! I think that he truly turned out cute in spite of himself! He has had his photo shoot, quite a difficult one because he's not (let's face it) the most photogenic, but he does grow on you. Didn't see any kind of girl in him so I even made him a little booboo over his eye cause he's ALL boy and very mischievous.





As you  can see a very rambunctious little boy that you have to keep an eye on or he gets into everything!



He has human hair that has a coarse texture that works well with him and his age. I can't corn row hair so I did the next best thing! Everyone seems to think that it is so that's a plus. Now a few more inspections and he's going to join Cameron on eBay. Yes, I had to relist him, I just can't see giving them away, but it is just seems to be the way that it's going for some of us, so sad that beautiful babies go for little of nothing. I got some more kits to work on besides the ones I have in stock. Well no matter there's always hope. Mentioning hope.

I put out part of the Christmas lights, hopefully I can work up the energy and put some on the house. I really wanted to get a lot more babies out but time just keeps running out so I have to work with what I have for Christmas.

Here's the link for

REBORN Gabriel~Michelle Fagan / CAMERON~A.Tummy plate~Wonderful Christmas Gift! - 160693004257

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment