Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bountiful Baby has a new preemie kit by Pat Moulton "ANNA"

Cameron goes to LONDON and gets a new name!

I am so excited to say that Cameron nka Jamie found a home and it's in London, England! After he didn't make reserve I decided that I'd just wait until after New Years because I liked holding him anyway! He just had the most lovable face. However, a nice lady started emailing me about him 500 emails (literally, she was using her iphone) and the rest is history. He is on his way to his new home and new mommy! I mailed him express so that he should make it there just before Christmas. Now I have to nailbite until Jamie gets there and that they hit it off together.

It's been really hard with the holidays coming up. I try to keep busy, but I can't keep going 24/7. I have learned that in a year. My life is never going to be the same, I have accepted that. Still don't sleep well. Finally made myself get started again so went with this new sculpt. I started work on a new sculpt Anna (soon to have a name change?) by Pat Moulton  for Bountiful Baby. She is just the cutest little thing! Another preemie, I just so enjoy reborning them. IMPO, I really believe that she's going to be gorgeous.

She's 17 inches has adorable features of an african-American baby. The new BB Vinyl takes getting used to.
I had to start matching her soon to be tummy plate and so I did several thin washes of green to neutralize it and lavender wash to her parts. I wish the feet had a little more detail but it's a minor stepping stone. I just love her face and can't wait to finish her. I hope before Christmas, waiting on some kid mohair from Deb from TNGU Nursery. It's going to be perfect for her.  I may even enter her in BB prototype contest for the heck of it.
Here she is with her second lavender wash and working on her lips. I have a baby portrait photo that I am just in love with it's what I am using as a guide to attain her skintone coloring. I learned to start with the lips and work my way out with the preemies. Don't ask, I just do.


Maybe I'll get lucky and  find a home for little fugly "Jeffery" and the twins; Paris and Raven!  Well I will try to keep you updated on her progress. From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment