Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jack by Tamie Yarie nka Teddy on Ebay

I know that it's been a long time coming but little Teddy is finally ready to leave the nursery! I finally worked up the nerve to list a baby on there after much pushing and proding by some people I know! LOL Don't have any confidence in Ebay but maybe, who knows?

So here's his link and I hope that you will visit:
Item

I'll make this short and sweet! Finished Paris, but have decided to go ahead with her twin. So I have to get started on her. I really think that they will be cute, but dread the head! LOL

As for me been trying to keep up with yard work (my husband's 2nd love) and the house. Those crazy moles are killin me! LOLROTF I have to laugh to keep from crying. Think they left and they return from vacation. Other things have happened but not worth mentioning, like finished the bathroom...finally (okay, I sneaked on in). I am going to do better at blogging, I just get so sidelined sometimes, I forget where I stopped.

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment