Sunday, May 1, 2011

boy things that do happen

Well FB and my blog were on the blink so I figured if FB was working again, maybe, just maybe this would be working right. I still have my pet projects, painting the bathroom now that my "private jacuzzi is in (nice I might add). After all that has happened, now this. Yesterday my brother was ran over by a car while working in his own front yard. He was drug 40 feet (mind you we aren't getting any younger and he's older than me...that's all I am gonna say on that.). A young kid (20ish) lost control around a curve while speeding, thank God he had a conscious, he stayed there with him and called 911. I made my prayer, in short, to just let him have a few bumps or at worst a broken leg...seeing how he's a good 6 feet tall. God did answer my prayer. He does have a broken leg in 2 places which will require surgery, several hickeys on his head (no signs of brain trauma so far), a very busted-up lip, lots of road rash (hopefully not getting infected) and a possible (?) broken thumb. Being him still cracking jokes when he wasn't in pain, so that was a good sign. Going to check on him in a few. Just needed to get some updates going!

Now I can admit that I haven't been idle! Paris has been fully rooted with a full head of hair (never again) Lol. She has human hair and now I got the wild idea that she needed a twin. I tell ya, I think that I have lost my mind, they are going to be identical but different as day and night. This baby (Cookie aka Raven) will have wispy hair for sure! LOLROTF Needless to say, I can't give Paris a birthday until her twin is done so she's just put together. Duh!  But I wanted you to see how she has progressed so I am going to do a sneaky peak just for you. As much as I hated rooting all of that hair, I love it! Now that I can breath again, I am going to get started on Raven after I leave the hospital!


From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment