Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am in love...Riley by Jessica Schenk

    Okay, I am in truly in love. I have been staring at the Riley kit by Jessica Schenk every since she came out and I saw her prototype beautifully reborn by Cassie Peek of Baby Dust Nursery.  I really think that she makes the sweetest AA baby! So, once again I took the plunge and ordered this kit.   She has 3/4 arms and full legs ! She will be anywhere from 21-23 inches long. Her head is 14 1/2 inches around, with thighs that are so chubby-chunky! I am waiting patiently (since I just ordered her 5 am this morning)! LOL
 
Ohhhh and I finished my "secret" baby and sent it off, but since it's a surprise baby I can't post its piccies! I can't tell the sex, ughhh I want to show it off soooo bad but it will have to be after Mother's Day! I am looking forward to my surprise as well! Now gotta get back to Cuddles / Paris!
    
From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie








No comments:

Post a Comment