Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally what I have been doing

It has been a long time coming I know, but finally:

Keanu was adopted the first day of the year and living his new mommy. Jack has had his bath, his outfits picked out and I can't wait to start his skin tones!

Capri: That I had promised to do for my husband's granddaughter, I finally got her finished and she got her Capri 3 days before Christmas was the last baby in 2010







My problem child:
Her life was destined for the trash can, but I refused to give up on her and after much stripping and crying and stripping. My little Felicia Renae' was finally put together in 2011.



what a silly girl!


such a happy smile

going for a ride


best buds!

watch the birdie
admiring her portrait at the art show



already to go!

Also finally finished, my other piece that I promised was also in the show. Yes, the llama has real mohair for fur and the tree, his lead and the grass is done in 3-D

From my heart to yours... Hugs, Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment